To direct the operations of a small, Credit Union facility, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans. Has lending authority.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations in conjunction with Executives and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Perform routine member service transactions
- Perform consumer loan officer duties.
- Represents the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups.
- Maintains communications with main office; prepares and submits standard reports; attends scheduled management meetings.
- Monitors all branch activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures.
- To maintain a cohesive, highly trained and motivated staff, sufficient to meet needs of members.
- To provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
- To develop and maintain business partner relationships within the community and area schools. Coordinate branch participation in community activities
- To ensure all documentation is completed, with a high accuracy rate.
- To meet or exceed the Branch's goal. Assist branch personnel with achieving all of their individual goals.
- To develop recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, pricing and processes by monitoring trends in operations and deposit services.
- To offer insurance products to all new qualified loans. Promote benefit awareness within the branch, both by example and training employees to identify opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience: 5-10 years of similar or related experience.
Education: (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in house training or apprenticeship program.
The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
Must have excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
Fax to 318-449-5552
Attn: Human Resources
Heart of Louisiana Credit Union
PO Box 4030
Pineville, LA 71361