To direct the operations of the Member Care Center (Call Center) ensuring that the branch meets strategic, organizational, financial and service plans.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
· Directs, develops and motivates Member Care Specialists to ensure service goals are achieved. Monitors Service Center results relative to established objectives and ensure that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
· Responsible for administering performance evaluations for Member Care Specialists.
· Ensure and Monitor that Member Care Specialists are thoroughly trained on Heart of Louisiana products, services, member experience and procedures through transactional coaching.
· Monitor Net Teller, Gen Info, Mobile Deposits and Call reports. Analyze Member Care Specialists' efficiency response time, accuracy and member satisfaction to ensure delivery of quality member service.
· Service Members Daily by answering calls, handling member issues and provide solutions.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
1. To maintain a cohesive, motivated and highly trained staff sufficient to meet the needs of members.
2. To ensure a high member satisfaction rating in member surveys.
3. To provide informed, professional and accurate services to all members and team members. To ensure all documentation is completed with a high accuracy rate.
4. To meet or exceed the Member Service goals and to assist Member Care Specialists with their individual goals.
5. Possess excellent telephone communication skills and ensure the member or team member understands the message you are trying to convey.
6. Promote Benefit Awareness within Member Service Center both by example and training team members to identify opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
How to Apply:
Human Resources Heart of Louisiana Credit Union, PO Box 4030, Pineville LA 71361