This solutions-oriented thinker is responsible for leadership in the implementation and optimization within the Lending Department Operational objectives and processes. This individual analyzes systems and operations to recommend and implement sustainable solutions that strengthen performance, improve the member and employee experience, and achieve high levels of engagement across all departments.
Utilizing a collaborative approach, this individual is accountable for the development, organizational awareness, and execution of operational roadmap and plans in support of the Lending Department. Works collaboratively across functional lines to advance operations initiatives. Participates in general management of the organization as a member of the Management Team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Live the Heart of Louisiana brand. Coach the team to live the brand and to deliver the Member Experience to every member.
- Direct and monitor Lending Department operations to ensure they meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Design and continuously improve existing and new processes. This includes the support day-to-day operations; outlining process flows, defining operating rules and policies throughout branches, consumer, business and mortgage lending.
- Develop, track, compile reports, and distributes data relative to key performance metrics and ensures service and performance objectives are met in daily operations.
- Ensure the organization is in compliance with all regulations; responsible for compliance issues associated with programs including Regulations, B,D,E,Z,CC and DD.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Meet or exceed operations to improve efficiency, expand productive capacity and strengthen sales/service effectiveness within the department and other departments with shared processes.
- Monitor, report on and address trends in operation services including: branch transactions, branch processes, loan processes, including proper documentation and underwriting standards.
- Remove barriers, resolve issues of complexity and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Stay current with risk management and security concerns related to member service operations to circumvent potential issues.
- Maintain acceptable risk and internal control standards. Provide guidance on compliance and audit related activities and ensure necessary actions are taken to meet compliance and audit requirements.
- Ensure all activities within the department are carried out within the prescribed timeframes and with minimal errors.
- Work with all departments to implement solutions to operational issues.
Knowledge & Skills
|Experience||Two years to five years of similar or related experience.|
|Education||A college degree; equivalent or related experience.|
|Interpersonal Skills||The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an essential part of the job.|
|Other Skills||Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting deposit programs within the credit union, including regulations B,D,E,Z,CC and DD. PC (technology), compliance, leadership, written and verbal communication skills.|
How to Apply:
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 318-449-5552
- Mail to Attn: Human Resources Heart of Louisiana Credit Union, PO Box 4030, Pineville LA 71361