To maintain orderly record keeping titles for collateralized loans.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
· Retrieve and release titles timely.
· Resolve all title issues timely.
· Process DMV work timely.
1. Place account number on title in pencil, Scan title to the loan in Synergy and file in locked file.
2. Log into Vintek and download electronic titles daily. Scan electronic title to the loan in Synergy.
3. Mark all received titles off of the collateralized loans list.
4. Add loan information to title issues spreadsheet for all loans missing titles within 30 days.
5. Research and resolve all title issues timely.
6. Release titles for paid in full loans daily.
7. Request paper titles through Vintek as requested.
8. Gather and review DMV work, make copies of DMV work and send to DMV timely.
9. Mail registration and license plates to members and process any necessary adjustments to the member accounts.
10.Follow up with FFO’s on all outstanding DMV work not received within 20 days.
11.Process all total loss claims on collateralized loans providing Letter of Guarantee to Insurance.
12.Provide Satisfaction of Lien as necessary.
13.Work with member or dealership on loan payoffs that are short.
14.Additional duties may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Normal courtesy in dealing with others is required. Work involves minimal contacts, usually within the organization. Contact usually involving routine, Other Skills: Good attention to detail, able to see differences in words and numbers used to classify materials for filing. Good organizational skills, ability to multi task. Confidentiality a must.
How to Apply:
Human Resources Heart of Louisiana Credit Union, PO Box 4030, Pineville LA 71361