Our annual Heart of Louisiana Scholarship Contest kicks off on October 4, 2022, and this year we're awarding high school seniors a share of up to $3,500 in scholarship funds!
What You Need to Do
Entering our scholarship contest is super easy! Here's what you need to do:
- Download and complete our Scholarship Application
- Create a short video exploring the theme, "How I plan to be financially successful in the future and how Heart of Louisiana Credit Union is helping me reach that goal."
- Submit your completed application, supporting documents, and link to your video.
- Sit back and relax! Our panel will review your submission, and we’ll be in touch soon.
This year, we're asking applicants to create a short video (3-5 minutes) that explores the theme, "How I plan to be financially successful in the future and how Heart of Louisiana Credit Union is helping me reach that goal."
This video is a thought exercise geared toward answering the question, "How am I going to make sure I'm financially secure as I transition into adulthood?"
We encourage you to be creative! Tell us about your financial goals, what you're doing to reach those goals, and how Heart is helping you get there..
Be sure to upload your video to YouTube and test your link so our judges can view your submission.
Ready to Submit?
You must deliver your scholarship application by 4 p.m. on January 31, 2022, to be eligible for consideration. You can drop your application off at any of our branches, mail it to Heart of Louisiana Credit Union, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, PO BOX 4030, Pineville, LA 71361, or submit it online.
- October 4, 2021 – Applications Open
- January 31, 2022 – Application Deadline
- March 2022 – Scholarship Contest Winners Announced*
* Announcement date subject to change without notice at the discretion of Heart of Louisiana Credit Union.